- Restock any supplies that are running low from the shed or supply areas (refer to stocking schedule posted in the bathroom).
- Let an administrator know if supplies are running low.
- Put items away when you have finished using them.
- DO NOT leave dirty dishes or paintbrushes in the sink “to soak.” Wash them immediately and put them away.
- In Lexington, do not leave toys or other items in or around the water table.
- Do not store things anywhere but in your classroom without prior approval from Admin.
All educators are responsible to:
<!—The website is up!! -- SlopesideTechnology.com -->
- Restock all paper supplies—spoons, forks, gloves, plates, tissues, paper towels, diapers/wipes, diaper paper, diaper bags.
- Put away supplies from morning activities and clean off tops of cubbies.
- Bring all laundry (bibs, cleaning cloths, etc.) to the laundry room—load and start the washer.
- Use early morning/late afternoon (when numbers are low) to perform general housekeeping tasks; use rest time to perform larger cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Keep clutter from accumulating on top of the cubbies, cabinets, counters, etc.