We pride ourselves on providing the same loving care as we did Pre-Covid, but with increased safety measures for families and staff.
- Parents and staff conduct an at-home self-screening, and sign a health attestation form daily
- Outside drop-off and pick up: only staff and children are permitted in the school at this time
- Classrooms are self-contained units with consistent staffing and no intermingling of classrooms indoors or outdoors
- Children wash hands immediately upon entering the classrooms, with increased hand washing throughout the day
- Masks are required for staff and encouraged for children 2 and older.
- Infant and Toddler teachers also wear smocks during close contact in the classroom.
Increased Sanitizing + Disinfecting
- We use hospital-grade disinfectant in our strict cleaning and sanitizing protocols multiple times a day
- Toys from home are not permitted except for a transitional object or “rest buddy”
Physical (Social) Distancing
- We have small group sizes with physical distancing when possible, including meal and rest times.
- “Virtual” tours for new families
Social Emotional Health
- We expect some anxiety and mixed feelings as children return to the classroom and we are prepared to support them through this transition.
- Our “My Character” Curriculum, along with a focus on social emotional health will serve to provide individualized care to the children.
In order to ensure your family’s safety,
our operating hours have been temporarily changed to
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with no early drop-off
We continue to work closely with our healthcare advisor and follow CDC guidelines. Precautions are subject to change, based on local guidance, EEC updates and new scientific data.