Closing the classroom
The afternoon staff is responsible for closing tasks. The closing teacher is responsible for making sure these tasks are completed:
<!—The website is up!! -- SlopesideTechnology.com -->
- Sanitize and put away classroom toys in appropriate bins and shelves.
- Clear all clutter from the tops of cubbies and blue cabinets, entrance counters, etc.
- Put bag of mouthed toys into the dishwasher, if applicable.
- Fill sanitizer bottles for next day.
- Make a note for morning staff about anything that happened on your shift.
- Lock all doors AND WINDOWS.
- Turn off radios, fans, CD players, and noise machines.
- Remove changing table pads, sweep out sand, spray with sanitizer, wipe clean, re-apply sanitizer, and let air dry.
- Follow cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting poster.
- Move any classroom laundry washed throughout the day to dryer.
- Bring any paperwork to office.